Saturday, 27 October 2012
Look Beauty Review: Look Good... Feel Better.
cancer charity so you can buy some pretty products and help a great charity. What could be better than that?
- Nail Pop (Corsage)* £5:00. A gorgeous bright popping hot pink shade.
- Make Me Blush (Pinch)* £8:00. One of my faves. I have a blusher obsession at the moment and this is a perfect dusky pink. It's pigmented, blends well and the subtle shimmer (not glitter) gives a nice glow.
- Statement Eyes Eyeshadow (Satin)* £2:00 (Usually £4!). This surprised me, it's such good quality for the price, comparable to some Urban Decay Shadows that I own. It's smooth, sooo soft and blendable and a gorgeous pink/lavendar shade.
- Lip Liner (Rock Candy)* £4:00. I love this lip liner, it's huge, it's a bright hot pink shade and it really creamy.
- Loud Lips (Rock Candy)* £7:00. The sister to the lip liner, this is lovely. Super pigmented and hydrating. Great for a loud lipped look!
I'm realy impressed with the Look Beauty makeup range in general and these products are gorgeous. If you love pink and you want to donate at the same time, check these out. You can see their whole range here.